Plutus Health provides members of Chambers Wales with a bespoke value health cash plan that protects employees and promotes the importance of health and well-being within your organisation.
The Plutus Health Chambers Wales Plan offers members of Chambers Wales the following incentives:
- A lower rate exclusive to Chambers Wales members. Membership starts at £5.36 per month per employee.
- A dedicated business advisor on hand to advise on all of your health plan needs and requirements
What the Plutus Health Chambers Wales Health Cash Plan could do for your business:
Healthcare benefits are ranked among the most desirable and valuable perks offered to employees in the UK. Our health plans provide a cost effective alternative to private healthcare and are an excellent means of incentivising and rewarding employees, as well as an effective means of reducing absenteeism.
You can decide whether cover is for your senior management, or your entire workforce, and we can help you structure your plan so that benefits only apply to those employees that you want them to. At Plutus Health we understand that every business is different and we can tailor a package to suit your individual needs. What the Plutus Health Chamber Cash Plan could do for your business:
- Improve staff productivity, motivation and morale
- Present a valuable and tangible employee benefit
- Help to recruit and retain staff
- Help to reduce absenteeism and the related costs
How does a Plutus Health Chamber Plan work?
- Meet with Plutus Health Business Development Manager to discuss your needs and review options available
- Agree plan and level of cover suitable for your business
- Agree implementation strategy, timescale and payment options
- Notify workforce of new employee benefit to be introduced and sign up arrangements – Plutus Health team will assist with this
- Commence cover
- Receive notification of new employee benefit
- Receive details of scheme via employer and/or Plutus Health
- Complete sign up forms and consider upgrade, signing up partner and children
- Commence cover
- Attend your appointment at your dentist, optician or other recognised healthcare practitioner and don’t forget to get an identifiable receipt when you pay for your treatment
- Within three months of the date of payment send us your original, identifiable receipt for those claims where you have paid your practitioner
- For hospital related claims send us your completed claim form within three months of the date of treatment or discharge
- We will send you a cheque to settle your claim, subject to our normal terms and conditions, usually within 2 working days
Individuals working for employers who are Chambers Wales members can also sign up for the Chamber Plan – it’s exactly the same process as with our Personal and Corporate Plans.
If as an employer you would rather not sign up to a Plutus Health cash plan for your staff but are happy for your staff to sign up as individuals, then this is an available option. Plutus Health can either work with employers to collect an employee’s monthly contributions via payroll, or directly from the employee via direct debit. Direct debit forms can be obtained direct from our office or downloaded from our Downloads section.
With a Plutus Health Cash Plan, you are covered for the following services:
For Chamber Plan application forms, please contact our office
Please be aware your application and the information you provide will be the basis upon which we agree to cover you.